我熟悉使用的程序,在Galaxy Kylin上。我注意到的另一个主要区别是,在安装过程中

对于Deepin、OpenKylin或Galaxy Kylin,硬盘分区的选择有限。通常我喜欢使用

一个带有我的主SSD硬盘驱动器的F2FS文件系统,但只能使用旧的ext4文件系统类型。我喜欢安装

Linux操作系统的目标是实现游戏的高性能、通用性或娱乐的高安全性!

因此,也许在未来,如果我们能够通过整体潜在的系统配置实现更大的自由度,我会尝试使用

再次打开Kylin。

原始消息
  1.       Hello OpenKylin ,

2.      I am a Linux enthusiast from America! I am using fanyi.baidu.com in order to translate this message for you. :-D
  3. I cannot understand the Chinese language, but the internet unites people from all over the world! Also, using either
  4. fanyi.baidu.com or translate.google.com we can easily use the internet in different languages and understand each other
  5. very quickly! So I decided to make a post about my experiences using Chinese Linux systems, compared to other Linux
  6. systems.

7.      I have tested many different Linux operating systems, with a focus on the end user experience, and their concerns,
  8. and have a lot of experience working with their unique designs.  In the past I have used Deepin, Ubuntu Kylin, and also
  9. OpenKylin. I have spent a lot of time using baidu.com in order to discover and learn more about Chinese Linux! I love
  10. computer technology! And am very interested in people's unique ideas, and designs for operating systems broadly.

11.      I actually was just recently using OpenKylin 1.0 but using baidu.com I managed to find a similar operating system
  12. I noticed lots of people recommending on the Chinese Internet called: Galaxy Kylin V10 Sp1 and I enjoy using Galaxy
  13. Kylin so much I dont want to switch back to OpenKylin!  I am amazed at the attention to details in Chinese Linux systems
  14. that is not found in other linux operating systems elsewhere, such as the unique attention given to /etc/sysctl and the way
  15. hard drive paritioning is handled to improve the security of it's users in an ever changing world.

16.      The big selling point for me, are definitely the unique security features that Chinese Linux operating systems offer,
  17. as well as their beautiful and complete user interfaces, such as the deepin desktop environment, or the ukui desktop
  18. environment. For Linux users, we love alternatives to the products of major private corporations because of the unique
  19. security they afford our technological systems, that major private corporations are unwilling to provide to people.  

20.      For me, as an American, using Chinese Linux, I am amazed at how few the differences between our operating systems
  21. are! Most of the programs I typically use are shared between us, but there are also many I have never used before. For
  22. example, with American-European Linux operating systems I am used to using the steam application to play video games,
  23. which uses a custom version of the wine program called: proton, allowing Linux users to play windows games on Linux! But to
  24. use steam, and also different programs that use wine, it is expected that our operating systems have 32 bit library support.  

25.      I am going to try soon, and to see if using Ubuntu Kylin packages for 32 bit libraries will enable me to use some the
  26. programs I am familiar with using, on Galaxy Kylin.  The other major difference I noticed, is that during the installation
  27. of Deepin, or OpenKylin, or Galaxy Kylin,  there are limited options for the partioning of hard drives. Usually I like to use
  28. an F2FS file system with my main SSD hard drive, but only the older ext4 file system type is possible to use.  I like to install
  29. Linux operating systems with the goal of achieving high performance for gaming, or general usage, or high security for fun!
  30. So maybe in the future, if we can achieve a greater freedom with the overall potential system configuration, I will try to use
  31. OpenKylin again.

复制代码

楼主
发表于 2023-12-10 07:08:15
回复

使用道具 举报

分享我的经验(From America!) [复制链接]

本帖最后由 锟斤拷 于 2023-12-10 08:58 编辑

如你所说 使用了翻译软件 那么应该是这个样子
  1. 您好,OpenKylin,

2. 我是来自美国的Linux爱好者我正在使用fanyi.baidu.com来为您翻译此消息.D
  3. 您好,OpenKylin,

4. 我是来自美国的Linux爱好者我正在使用fanyi.baidu.com来为您翻译此消息.D
  5. 我听不懂中文,但互联网将世界各地的人们团结在一起另外,使用
  6. fanyi.baidu.com或translate.google.com我们可以轻松地使用不同语言的互联网并互相理解
  7. 很快所以我决定写一篇文章,讲述我使用中文Linux系统的经验,以及与其他Linux的比较
  8. 系统.

9. 我测试了许多不同的Linux操作系统,重点关注最终用户体验以及他们关心的问题,
  10. 并拥有丰富的独特设计经验.以前我用过Deepin优麒麟,也用过
  11. 打开麒麟.我花了很多时间使用baidu.com来发现和了解更多关于中国Linux的知识我爱
  12. 计算机技术我对人们的独特想法和广泛的操作系统设计非常感兴趣.

13. 实际上我最近才使用OpenKylin1.0,但通过baidu.com我设法找到了类似的操作系统
  14. 我注意到中国互联网上很多人推荐名为GalaxyKylinV10Sp1,我喜欢使用Galaxy

15. 这是其他Linux操作系统所没有的,比如对/etc/sysctl的独特关注和方式

16. 对我来说最大的卖点绝对是中国Linux操作系统提供的独特安全功能,
  17. 以及它们漂亮且完整的用户界面,例如deepin桌面环境,或ukui桌面
  18. 环境.对于Linux用户来说,我们喜欢大型私营公司产品的替代品,因为它具有独特的功能
  19. 他们为我们的技术系统提供了安全保障,而大型私营公司却不愿意向人们提供这种安全保障.

20. 对于我来说,作为一个使用中国Linux的美国人,我惊讶于我们的操作系统之间的差异如此之小
  21. 是我通常使用的大多数程序都是我们之间共享的,但也有许多我以前从未使用过.为了
  22. 例如,在欧美Linux操作系统中,我习惯使用steam应用程序来玩视频游戏,
  23. 它使用了一个名为proton的定制版本的wine程序,允许Linux用户在Linux上玩Windows游戏但要
  24. 使用steam,以及使用wine的不同程序,预计我们的操作系统有32位库支持.

25. 我很快就会尝试一下,看看使用32位库的UbuntuKylin软件包是否能让我使用一些
  26. 我在银河麒麟上熟悉使用的程序.我注意到的另一个主要区别是在安装过程中

27. 我的主SSD硬盘驱动器使用F2FS文件系统,但只能使用较旧的ext4文件系统类型.我喜欢安装
  28. Linux操作系统的目标是实现游戏的高性能一般用途或娱乐的高安全性
  29. 所以也许在未来,如果我们能够在整体潜在的系统配置上实现更大的自由度,我会尝试使用
  30. 再次打开Kylin.
复制代码
怎么看都是你先翻译英文再翻译过来 并且英文原文逻辑不通
沙发
发表于 2023-12-10 08:23:16 来自手机
回复

使用道具 举报

分享我的经验(From America!) [复制链接]

路过看一看
板凳
发表于 2023-12-10 16:04:54
回复

使用道具 举报

openKylin

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 02:38 , Processed in 0.055893 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.

Copyright ©2022 openKylin. All Rights Reserved .

ICP No. 15002470-12 Tianjin

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表